Controller vacatures in de categorie Gezondheidszorg

« vorige | Toont 1-1 van 1 resultaten | volgende »
Huxley - Amsterdam, Noord-Holland (9 dagen geleden)
For this international company in the healthcare sector I'm looking for a Supply & Demand Planner with 2-4 years experience. 70% of the time you will be working as a Supply Planner with the focus on Supply forecasting. The other 30% will be Demand Planning. I'm looking for a strong communicator that likes a challenge. You will be part of a team with 4 other planners, an inventory controller and a ...
toon volledige vacature
« vorige | Toont 1-1 van 1 resultaten | volgende »
Bekijk alleen resultaten voor: GezondheidszorgController